CMX Help - Search
How do I search using the Search Bar?
- Click inside the search bar, a blue outline will appear
- Type a subject or concept you want to explore; Math, Algebra, Rational Numbers are all great searches!
- Hit enter on your keyboard or the magnifying glass to generate results
- Select a resource that you would like to open
- The resource will open in a new tab on your browser
- Watch, read and have fun while you learn!
How do I use the resource tiles to search for resources?
- Select a resource tile you are interested in learning about! Try Arts Education!
- Scroll down and browse the options!
- Select a resource you find interesting.
- Remember, you can always refine your search using the search bar to generate more specific results!
How do I Bookmark a search?
- Search using the resource tiles or the search bar.
- In the upper right corner hover over the bookmark icon, and “bookmark this page” will appear
- Select the icon
- Name your search. Try using the same words you used to generate the search, so it’s easy to identify!
- Select Save Search
Why would I bookmark a search?
When you find a great phrase that generates a group of handy resources, it’s helpful to bookmark your search, so you can see all those results again!
Where do my Bookmarks go?
- When you bookmark a search they are added to your bookmarks
- Navigate to the My Binder link at the top of the screen
- Your bookmarks are located on the Bookmarks tab